Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Blog and pregnancy cravings.

Having a blog changes everything.

OK, that was a tad too dramatic, and it didn't sound as good as it did in my head. I wanted to go for the Johnson & Johnson's "having a baby changes everything" commercial's effect. But evidently I failed. Horribly. I know. I watch too much TV. As a matter of fact, Gilmore Girls' season finale is on right now, and apparently somebody is popping the big question. Yes, I love Gilmore Girls. Probably more than I will ever love... ham and cheese omelet. Actually that might not be true.

See, on an ordinary lazy day a few weeks ago, I had a sudden craving for H&CO in the middle of the day. It was so sudden and so strong and so peculiar that I didn't know what to do with it. I was... you know how sometimes something so big hit you so sudden you have no idea what to do or what to say? So then I realized: OH MY GOD! I'm PREGNANT! Yes, I'm pregnant, and those are pregnancy cravings! But then I realized I haven't had sex in a long time, so if I'm pregnant, then I would've been the person who impregnated myself. Then I realized, I'm a hermaphrodite! Holy shit! A freaking hermaphrodite! But then I realized again, if I'm a hermaphrodite, then my vagina must have not been developed because well, I don't see it when I look down. So in the end, I made the conclusion that I'm a pregnant hermaphrodite whose complete sexual organs have not yet fully developed whose having a pregnancy craving for H&CO.

That was a few weeks ago. I have since had H&CO, and my stomach did not get any bigger, and my vagina did not show up.

I have long since forgotten my point. What was I saying earlier? Oh yeah, having a blog. If you haven't noticed, I tend to go on a tangent a lot. My tangent is usually longer, much longer than anybody else's.

So, having a blog doesn't necessary changes everything.

But it does change something.

At least to me. Everytime something happened, my first thought would be thinking of whether if I would be able to write it out and post it in here. But then I got to thinking, why am I doing that? I guess what Oprah said was right. "Everyone in the world wants to be validated." Regardless by who, or how insignificant that person is to us. Everyday we have to put on this facade to face the world in order to protect ourselves, to prevent us from getting hurt. At night, if we're lucky, we can take the facade off. And if we're luckier, we can let the other person see the real us. And if we're even luckier, we'll be able to get to see the real person behind that other facade.

Wow. That was deep. I have absolutely no idea where that came from. For all I know, I'm getting tired. I need to cut my finger nails. Not that I cut my finger nails everytime I get tired. It's just a coincidence. I swear. No, I'm not a weirdo. I might think that I'm a hermaphrodite, but I'm definitely not a weirdo. Weirdos don't think they are hermaphrodite when they think they are pregnant. Instead, they check themselves into maternity ward waiting to give birth to an anvil.

By the way, the Gilmore Girls season finale was excellent. They totally kick ass.