Sunday, August 07, 2005

Today I hate title.

"You asshole!"

A lady whose freestyle looks like she's drowning because there's a frog pulling her from underwater said that to me this morning while we're swimming at the pool.

Why?

I'm still trying to figure that out this minute. But I have a few theories.

a) she hates hot guys in red speedo
b) she hates hot guys in red speedo who actually knows how to swim
c) she hates hot guys in red speedo who actually knows how to swim who accidentally touched her foot
d) she hates hot guys in red speedo who actually knows how to swim who accidentally touched her foot because she was going up and down while everybody else was doing laps.

Later, I observed her for a while, man, I gotta tell you, she has no rhythm at all. If she swings her arms any faster, the local meteorologist might have to issue a tornado warning. And instead of kicking the water, she's actually fanning the person behind her with her feet.

Anyway, I got my iPod back on Friday. And I'm already tired of it. iPod is so overrated. Besides, this allegedly new iPod that they sent me has broken backlight. The light would blink rapidly and then poof, no more lights.

I've always thought Mac sucks. I can't believe their products are agreeing with me. MAC FUCKING SUCKS ASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! And there's nothing you Mac people can say to change my mind.

No.

Not at all.

From now on, my 1st impression of Mac? Looks good on the outside, rotten on the inside. Mac is only good for one thing: display.

While we're at that, I got something that will probably blow all your minds away.

1) I don't like carbonated drinks, i.e. sodas. If I have the time, I'll open a can of Coke and let it sit until it's flat before drinking it.
2) I hate cold drinks. If you give me something straight out of the fridge, or worse, the freezer, I'll politely decline your offer and instead pour myself a glass of warm water. I like my water luke warm.
3) I despise beers. Oh my God I fucking hate beers. They all taste the same. From Pabst Blue Ribbon to Corona to the best beer in the world, they all taste like horse piss to me. Not that I've actually tasted horse piss, mind you. I'm just saying beers taste as bad as horse piss.