Tuesday, October 04, 2005

If I have a piece of bread, I'll eat half of it. The other half, I'll keep for later.

"Hi."

"Hey Snakey. What's going on?"

"Not much. How's it going?"

"I'm okay. Kinda tired. Been rehearsing all day. Now I'm walking home."

"Don't you live like 6 miles away?"

"Err yeah I think so. About 10 minutes drive. So that's about 5 or 6 miles."

"Damn! You walk that far home every night? That's crazy!"

"Well, not really. It's good exercise though. Plus I hate taking the bus. So this is actually good for me."

"Wow. Anyway, I talked to my friend, and he said he can do it tomorrow night at 6."

"Yeah you know what, Snakey? Let's just have dinner, you know. Just you and me. I thought about it more last night, and I'm really not comfortable with your friend taking pictures. Plus I only have an hour dinner break, so that'll be kinda rush. But we'll have dinner some time, you know. When I got more time and we can sit down and talk. I haven't seen you in what, 6 months? Yeah so I don't want to rush through the dinner, you know?"

"Yeah okay. That's fine. Don't worry about it. I'll let him know."

"Yeah sorry about that. We'll have dinner sometime, you know? When I'm not that busy. So how's school?"