Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Frustration.

I'm back, for the moment.

Currently I'm at a crossroad. I'm graduating at the end of this year, and I desperately need an internship this coming summer. But I just found out that out of the 10 places I applied to, none were successful. But of course, those are financial companies and I have a chemical engineering degree. What am I doing with financial companies? That's because I don't know what I'm gonna do with my degree. I don't want to work at oil company, or pharmaceutical giants.

Sigh.... I don't know.

Then, I feel like I should do some travelling. I'm 22 and my schooling life is coming to an end and I have never been to anywhere in the world. Not even a single place. I NEED to travel. But when? This summer? What if I take a semester off and go travel? All these thoughts are dancing in my mind and I'm almost going crazy just thinking about them.

And if I go travel, I don't want to go alone. Would you go with me?

And my parents are coming for my graduation in May. Those 2 have not spoken in 7 years and I don't know what's gonna happen when they're in the same room for more than 3 seconds.

Goddamn it!! I hate crossroads. I think I'm just gonna find myself a sugar daddy and forget about all these.

Tim, baby, are you looking? *wink, wink*

Man that was gay.