Thursday, October 20, 2005

I uh...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

As I was walking down the hallway, I bumped into the TA that I wanted to see.

"Hey TA, you got a minute?"

"Not now, Snakey. Give me another 10 minutes and come to my office."

"Ok."

"Wait, what does your shirt says?"

I showed him.

"Well congratulations!" I have no idea what that means.

10 minutes later, I was at his office. Before I even settled down...

"So... are you gay?"

"Err.. yeah."

"Oh ok. So that explains the shirt then."

"Yeah. But you usually don't ask people that though."

"Really? Why not?"

"Because they might get offended. I mean I'm not offended or anything, but other people might."

"Then how are you supposed to find out?"

"I don't know. Talk behind their backs. Try to figure it out on your own until they tell you, and then you said 'I knew it!'"

"Well isn't that worse than asking somebody directly?"

"Well, not everybody wants people to know, you know? Like they are still in the closet or something."

"Okay, you are NOT in the closet. If you are, I'm seriously concerned about your concept of a closet."

"You never know. My closet could be huuuuge. I have a lot of shoes."