Thursday, June 09, 2005

It's not like you care, but I'll tell you anyway.

First of all, let me give a big shout-out to myspace.com:

Myspace.com, you FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCKITY suck. That includes all the hot, stupid, pretentious and brainless idiots who keeps a profile there. Only those profiles with hot sexy pictures of presumable themselves. Because the other faceless profiles are actually pretty damn sexy. I mean, it could be Peter Jackson riding on the back of a King Kong. With an umbrella. 'Cause he sweats a lot (Peter Jackson. Not King Kong). So he uses the umbrella to fan himself. And also to tickle King Kong's nuts when they itch. Like when geico from that insurance company told him 15 minutes can save him 15% or more on car insurance. Then my boy PJ will be like, "Yo, I don't need no mother fucking car insurance dogg. Me boy 'ere Kink Konk is my low rider."

Holy moly shit! I just went back and read that entire paragraph, and not one sentence made any sense. You wanna know why? It's not like you care anyway. So don't ask. All right I'll tell you this:

A little bit of marijuana in my life
A little bit of tequilla by my side
A little bit of salt is all I need
A little bit of lime is what I see

Where the fuck are the goddamn salt?!

By the way, I'm so totally NOT a mama's boy. I am however, a mama's GAY boy. And I AM A DYING BREED. So be nice to me and buy me something nice. I want an iPod, a Patek Philipe, an Alienware laptop, a wardrode full of Hugo Boss, DKNY, Kenneth Cole, a pair of Gucci loafer and a Brioni suit, and of course, this.

mama's boy
brought to you by Quizilla