Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Tidbits of the day.

On the phone with my mom.

Mom: "So are you eating well?"

Me: "Yeah."

Mom: "You gotta eat, you know? Don't starve yourself just to save money. Your dad has tonnes of those."

Me: "Yeah, I know. I learned how to make Ma Po Tofu the other day."

Mom: "Really?"

Me: "Yeah. And I also make the best fried chicken ever."

Mom: "Really? So you cook just for yourself?"

Me: "No. Me and my roommates take turns cooking."

Mom: "Oh... But uhh, I thought they don't eat rice?"

Me: "What?! Of course they do."

Mom: "I thought they eat only bread and potatoes."

Me: "Ma, you're crazy."

I love that woman.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

When I got home an hour ago, I saw a piece of paper stuck to my roommate's door. It says
I stole 2 more eggs from you. And I will never give them back.
E.V.E.R!!!


Sincerely,
Egg stealer

I love my roommates.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

My other roommate wanted to rent this video called Tommy, and since he doesn't know the number, I called to check for availability.

"Hi, welcome to XXX Video. How can I help you today?"

"Yeah, hi. Do you have Tommy?"

"Yes, we do. But you know it sucks, right?"

"What?! Ahahaha.... hahahaha.... hahahahahaha......... Hahahahahaha... *cough cough*"

I laughed so hard I choked on my Altoids. My roommate talked to the lady for the rest of the conversation.

I love funny people.