Monday, August 15, 2005

Summer vacation part one.

So I went to a baseball game tonight for the first time in my 22 years of life.

What?!

Give me a break. I'm gay. The only balls I like are the ones hanging below a penis. These balls are awesome. Not as awesome as penis though. Nothing is awesome-r than penis. They are the best thing since sliced bread.

So anyway, I went to a baseball game. The stadium was nice, the HUGE projector screen was nice, the seats were nice (we had box seat tickets), and Chase Utley was h-a-w-t! Man, he has one nice ass!

How was the game?

I have absolutely no idea what the hell was going on the whole 2 hours we were there. The girl sitting next to me was explaining the game to me the whole time, and I still have no idea. I didn't even know who won the game until someone actually said "Phillies lost".

So yeah, baseball is not exactly my thing. But I had a great time. The weather was awesome. The first day I got to Philadelphia was apparently the hottest day of the century. The minute I got out of the airport, I immediately wanted to turn around and get on the first plane back. Whoever that said 'east coast is the best coast' apparently has never visited west coast. Because we all know that west coast is the best coast. I mean, c'mon, sunny and breezy at 75 degree everyday? What more can you ask for?

The next thing that bugs me about east coast is the cicadas. Stupid fucking cicadas. Shut the fuck up!! Aren't you only suppose to come out once every 15 or 20 years? From what I've heard, you were out last year, the year before and this year. WTF, mate?! I don't mind you around, but just keep your hormones under control and shut the fuck up when I'm trying to sleep!

The night I got here my friends took me to Pats, and I had the best cheesesteaks in my life there. And then there's Wawa. Oh my God. They have the best, and I mean the best, meatball sub ever. I get hard just thinking about it. Their meatball subs are the best thing since penis since sliced bread. I'm not kidding.

Yesterday we went sailing, and it was awesome. You can't get more relaxing than that. It's like the best thing since Wawa's meatball subs since penis since sliced bread. That, and the fact that you're sailing with a hot guy just makes it so much better.

See? I said hot guy. I am sooo gay. You hear that? I am gay. Not straight.

And of course, how can I forget the weed? These people I'm hanging out with? Totally jaded stoner. Last night we didn't have a pipe or a bubbler or a bong or a can, so one of them make a pipe out of aluminum foil. I immediately fell in love with him. He had me at "I can make a pipe out of aluminum foil". My nipples got ragingly hard the second he said that.

Too bad he's straight. Why are all the good ones straight or married?

Oh and by the way, Mr. or Ms. only free sites that show pics. and videos of hugh wore out pussies, you are sick. Go see a doctor or check yourself into a loony bin.