Sunday, September 04, 2005

Let's hug it out, bitch!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

First week of school and I'm already miserable.

4 assignments in 4 different classes for the 1st week of school is just a little too fucking much, don't you think?

To top it off, none of my roommates has ANY homework. The one in optometry school flew to Colorado to see his girlfriend on Friday. The one majoring in Psychology has not lifted a fucking pen since school started.

Fuck me, please.

One day, I'm gonna burn the entire fucking school down. Then I'm gonna point at the ashes and laugh my ass off.

Fuck!

Don't expect too much posts from me for the next 4 months. Might as well, since I've already lost most of my readers anyway. The ones that still stick around, you know who you are, I know who you are, thank you very much for doing so.