Saturday, July 23, 2005

Untitled. Again.

I got drunk and high and stupid last night.

Not drunk enough, as I remember what happened. Not high enough, as I was coherent. But I was definitely stupid enough.

"Hello?"

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Are you drunk?"

"Me? No! I'm just high. And had a bunch of magaritas. Dude, have you ever had kosher sea salt? I don't know if it's the rabbi blessing or what, but man, they taste so fucking goooooooood!!"

"...laughter..."

"I'm serious. What you doing?"

"I was going to make some chicken, but I just realize that it's gonna take so long, like I won't be able to eat until 1 am."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

"So then I just had some left over chinese."

"Why don't you come over here?"

"Nah... I'm going to Dragon later. I told Brian I would go."

"Fuck Dragon. Come over here and you'll have an orgasm."

"...chuckles..."

"Seriously. Orgasm or Dragon?"

"No, I can't. I told him I would go."

"Why are you always like that? I asked you to give me a ride to Richmond and you say you got better things to do. Now I ask you to come over and apparently you have better things to do too!"

"I don't want to take you to Richmond because it's stupid. I don't understand why can't you just do it over the phone?"

"THAT'S BECAUSE I'VE NEVER DONE SOMETHING LIKE THIS! Plus I want to ask some questions. And it's not like it's a couple hundred bucks. It's 1100 bucks, dude."

"Okay, fine. I still don't understand why can't you ask questions over the phone and have them mail you the ticket."

"If you don't want to take me, just say you don't want to take me! Why do you have to chastise me like that?! Making me feel like an idiot."

"I'm not chastising you!"

"Then why can't you just say you don't want to take me?! Just say you can't and I'll back off! Why do you have to go through all this? What, you think I think that the whole world revolves around me and..."

"YES!"

"Oh my God. I can't believe you just said that. I cannot belive you just said that. After all these time. I cannot believe you just said that."

"Look, I really don't need to do this right now. Especially when you're intoxicated."

"What?! Do what?! I'm not doing anything!"

"Snakehead, I'm gonna hang up."

"Fuck yo..."

*click*

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

"Hello?"

"Dude, you fucking suck."

*click*

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

"Hello?"

"......."

"Hello?"

"You ever liked me at all?"

"Yeah, I like you. You're fun. You're a fun guy to be around with."

"Like a friend."

"Yeah, just like friends."

"Just friends... nothing more."

"Yeah."

"Then why did you call me and asked me to come over and spent the night with you when you thought you had HIV?"

"......"

"It's because I'm the closest, isn't it? I'm the most convenient one."

"Snakehead, that 2 weeks are the worst 2 weeks of my life and I WILL NOT TALK ABOUT IT ANYMORE!"

"Why didn't you call Howard? You still love him, don't you? You always have."

"...... Howard and I have a special bond."

"So why did you call me and not him?"

"Snakehead, you always bring these conversations up whenever you're intoxicated. And I don't want to talk to you when you're intoxicated. Let's talk about this when you're sober up."

"I don't think I can stomach it when I'm sober!"

"Okay, fair enough....... I called you because you have a high spirit. I needed someone to make me feel a little better. And you have that effect on me."

"I see.... I see."

"Snakehead, I'm gonna hang up now, okay?"

"......"

"Snakehead?"

"Yeah."

"I'm gonna hang up now, K?"

"K."

"Bye."

*click*

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Remind me not to be so "high spirited" next time.