Tuesday, July 19, 2005

HaloScan, from the bottom of my heart, I just want to say: FUCK YOU!

Act I

Time: 12.45 pm
Place: In line at a sandwich place

Boy #1: "Is this the line?"

Me: "Yeah."

Boy #1: "Damn, it's long."

Girl #1: "I know. But it goes through pretty quickly though."

Boy #2: "What do they have here?"

Girl #1: "All kinds of stuff."

Boy #3: "What's that guy having? It looks good."

Girl #1: "Oh that... That's roast beef."

Boy #2: "What's that? Sprouts?"

Girl #1: "Yeah. Alfafa sprouts. They put that in everything."

Boy #1: "I like Alfa alfa sprouts."

They laughed. I smiled.

Girl #1: "It's Alfafa sprouts, not alfa alfa sprouts."

Boy #1: "I know! Alfa alfa sprouts."

Girl #1: "Al-fa-fa."

Boy #1: "Alfa-alfa... alfaf... alfa al... alfa... Ah fuck it."

They laughed. I laughed out loud this time. I can't help it anymore.


Act II

Time: 1.06 pm
Place: Standing right next to my bike

Homeless guy #1: "Wow. That's a nice bike. 18 speeds. Nice looking. What is it, metal or alloy?"

Me: "Piece of shit."

We both laughed, and went our separate ways.


Act III

Time: 1.10 pm
Place: At the post office

Counter lady #1: "95."

I walked up to the counter.

Me: "That's me. Hi."

I handed her the package.

Counter lady #1: "How fast do you need this package to get there?"

Me: "Oh it doesn't matter. Can I go first class?"

Counter lady #1: "Anything hazardous, flammable, fragile....."

Me: "No, no, no, no, no....."

Counter lady #1: "Okay that would be $1.52 please."

I handed her my credit card.

Counter lady #1: "Credit?"

Me: "Yeah."

She gave me the receipt.

Counter lady #1: "Sign here please."

Me: "Sure."

Counter lady #1: "All righty. Here's your receipt. Have a nice day."

Me: "You too."

I turned around and left.

Counter lady #1: "Honey you gotta give me that package. We can't mail it if you take it home with you."

Me: "Oh.. Hahaha... Sorry."

Everybody looked on as I shamefully walked back to the counter. I heard someone snickered. Bastard.

------------------------------------------

My roommate situation is a mess right now. I don't know what I got myself into. On top of that, HaloScan is driving me crazy, and there's like a million different strings hanging mid air waiting for me to tie them down.

Goddamn it!

I'm frustrated, anxious and surprisingly NO LONGER HORNY. Fuck.

And I'm going to start bitching about not having a car very very soon.