Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Introducing The Angelic Snakehead's Total Unrequested Live!

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, fags and hags, chicken and cows, tits and asses, dicks and balls,

I present to you The Angelic Snakehead's Total Unrequested Live!

The Snakehead's Total Unrequested Live will feature jokes/news/articles/craps NOT written by me. Which really are worth reading.

I figure I should at least reward those who accidentally stumbled here something worth their time, since I'm not funny and suck fat ass big time and all.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com #1:

How do you know when Asians are moving into the neighborhood?





The Mexicans start buying car insurance!