Thursday, June 16, 2005

Don't let the sun go down on me. Too late bitch, it already has.

I hate the rain. Hate it. HATE it. Hate hate hate hating hate it. Hate it! HAAAAATTTTEEEE it.

Did I mention I hate the rain?

Oooo... look at me, I'm so pretty I'm raining. Isn't it beautiful? Isn't it romantic? Doesn't it make you want to just curl into the bed and cry and eat Rocky Road and watch Sleepless in Seattle?

Shut up, BITCH! Nobody even likes you! So why don't you take your stupid dripping wet ass and get the fuck out of here! It's not beautiful, it's WET! And it's not the good kind of wet, but the I'm-a-chicken-and-somebody-just-dip-me-head-first-into-a-pot-of-boiling-soup-and-now-my-feathers-are-all-wet-and-flappy kind of wet. It's not romantic, it's SLIPPERY, you goddamn motherfucker! If it's romantic, you will see happy people smiling and making out in the park and humping in the subway. But what do you see? Just a bunch of people flipping you off at the bus stops. No making out. No humping. Do you see it? Do you? Do you?! Do you see my middle finger? Do you see me pointing my middle finger directly at you? Do you see me sticking my middle finger into my nose? Do you see the gigantic booger on my middle finger? That booger is excavated specifically for you.

Take that, BITCH!

I hate the rain. HATE IT!

FUCKING HATE IT!!!!!!!

OK, now I'm done.