Monday, June 13, 2005

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right. I hope you had that time of your life.

Mikey, can I call you Mikey? No? How about Ear-biting-quitter? Yeah? OK.

EBQ, I'm so disappointed in you. You totally ruined a good movie for me. See, last night, I went over to my buddy's place to watch The Aviator. But what's a good movie without weed and alcohols right? Right. Later when they told me you gave up around what, round 6? I was like "Noooooooooooooooooooooooo........" Then I had to drown my sorrows in cheap Vodka, expired cranberry juice and no ice cubes. I have to do all these and still pay attention to the movie. Do you have any idea how hard it is to focus on the TV screen when the whole room is spinning and you're pitching a tent in your pants by just staring at the way Leonardo touches the shiny aircraft?

By the way, I just realized that I have good friends who take good care of me. Like when I started puking and subsequently passed out on the bathroom floor, they worried that I might get cold so they covered me up with the FUCKING FLOOR MAT AND LEFT ME THERE ALL NIGHT. See how thoughtful they are? That's what friends are for, right? I bet your less thoughtful friends would've woken you up or carry you to the couch. Not mine. Mine are great.



You are a hoe.



You are characterized as being used by others, when in fact it is the other way around. You are secretive, especially around those you care most about. Even though you are always one take control of situations, people can sometimes bring down your self esteem. But don't worry. You have the opposite sex to make all of your dreams come true. Just don't be too dependent on your lover... he may be only using you to tend to his crops.

Most Compatible with: Toilet Paper, and Toenail.


Click here -- What Random Object Represents Your Inner Self?